Odisha Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Yojana 2024 Application
odisha mukhyamantri maschyajibi kalyan yojana 2024 application form pdf apply online for MMKY download guidelines at fard.odisha.gov.in eligibility and benefits financial assistance for fisherman ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମୁଖ୍ୟାମନ୍ତ୍ରି ମାଟିଆଜିବି କଲ୍ୟାଣ ଯୋଜନା 2023
Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Yojana 2024
Odisha government has launched Mukhyamantri Matsyajibi Kalyan Yojana on the occasion of World Fisheries Day (21 November 2023). MMKY is a state sector umbrella scheme to empower fisheries communities. The state govt has allocated Rs. 448 crore for the 16 programme scheme that will be spent this year i.e FY 2023-24.
CM Naveen Patnaik has urged the fishermen communities to fill application forms for 16 schemes under Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Yojana. In this article, we will tell you the names of 16 schemes under MMKY and how to download their application forms or guidelines in PDF format.
Also Read : Odisha Special House Repair Assistance Scheme
Objective of Odisha Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Scheme
Features and Benefits of Odisha Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Yojana
- On Tuesday, World Fisheries Day, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the Mukhyamantri Matsyajibi Kalyan Yojana (MMKY).
- It aims to strengthen the communities of fishermen.
- For current financial year, the state has set aside Rs 448 crore for the 16-program initiative.
- The state’s fish production has increased four times during the previous 20 years.
- Currently, marine exports are about Rs 4,500 crore.
- The state’s 5T policy will be used to implement the new programme.
- It will benefit over 11,000 women’s self-help groups, 50,000 fish farmers, and over one lakh fishermen.
- Odisha hopes to become self-reliant in the fisheries sector through these measures, according to Agriculture Minister Ranedra Pratap Swain.
- Odisha was the first state to increase fish output by implementing the Odisha Reservoir Policy 2012 and the Odisha Fisheries Policy 2015.
- Odisha’s production of fingerlings has become self-sufficient.
- The program will revolutionize pisciculture and provide enormous advantages for fishermen throughout the region.
Also Read : Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha MMKY Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Only Fishermen, fish growers, women’s self-help groups are eligible for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Matsyajibi Kalyan Yojana 2023-24 Forms PDF
- Financial Assistance for New Boat, Engine & Net – Application Form PDF
- Motorization of Traditional Crafts – Application Form PDF
- Livelihood Support to Marine Fishermen during Fishing Ban Period – Application Form PDF
- New Tank Excavation under Brackish Water Aquaculture – Application Form PDF
- Promotion of Reservoir Fishery Production – Download Guidelines PDF
- Popularization of Fisheries Machineries and Equipments – Application Form PDF
- Assistance to Network of Seed Growers under Early Breeding Programme – Application Form PDF
- Assistance to Fish Seed Hatcheries for Early Breeding Programme – Application Form PDF
- Machha Chasa Pain Nua Pokhari Khola Yojana – Application Form PDF
- Promotion of Intensive Aquaculture through Bio-floc Technology – Application Form PDF
- Reactivation of Primary Fisheries Cooperative Societies – Application Form PDF
- Input Assistance to Farmers for taking up Fish Farming in Farm Ponds – Application Form PDF
- Scholarship to Meritorious Students of Fishers Family – Application Form PDF
- Revolving Fund for WSHGs involved in Fisheries Activities – Application Form PDF
- Promotion of Intensive Aquaculture through Bio-floc Technology by WSHGs – Application Form PDF
- Input Assistance to WSHGs – Download Guidelines PDF
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|Follow Us On Instagram
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Odisha Mukhyamantri Maschyajibi Kalyan Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.