Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Application Status
pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana 2023 status registration Crop Insurance Scheme in Hindi Apply Online pmfby.gov.in Check PM Fasal Bima Yojana Apply Kaise Kare Crop Insurance Scheme Fasal Bima Yojana Form Download PM Crop Insurance Scheme प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना आवेदन कैसे करें आवेदन स्थिति
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
Latest Update : Farmers can get their Rabi crops registered from respective Bank. Under this scheme, registration of paddy, cotton, maize, bajra and moong will be done in Kharif crops. link is given below….
The farmers of the country who have applied under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana can easily check both their application status and beneficiary status online by visiting the official website of this scheme. Only those citizens whose name will be included in the application list will be provided sum insured on 8 crops of Kharif season and 9 crops of Rabi season under this scheme through beneficiary list.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the facility of viewing their application status and beneficiary status is provided online by the central government to the farmers. Applicant farmers who want to check PM Fasal Bima Status can visit the official website of this scheme at pmfby.gov.in and check their status and get the amount of crop insurance. Providing this online facility saves both time and money of the applicant farmer. So far, about 36 crore farmers of the country have got benefits under this scheme by checking PMFBY Crop Insurance Status.
Also Read : MSP for Rabi Crops
|Name of Scheme||PM Fasal Bima Status|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Country|
Providing the facility of insurance against loss due to natural calamity
Status Viewing Process
About Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
This scheme has been started by the Central Government in the year 2016 to provide insurance amount to the farmers on the loss due to natural calamities like drought, untimely rain, cloudburst and hail etc. But to get the insurance amount, farmers will have to pay 2% premium for Kharif crop, 1.5% for Rabi crop and 5% for commercial and horticultural crops to the Agriculture Insurance Company. Farmer can submit his application under Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana both online and offline. But it is mandatory to make the application within 10 days of sowing the crop, then only the crop will be considered eligible for insurance.
Which crops are covered under PM Fasal Bima Status
Under this scheme by the government, this year 8 crops will be covered in Kharif season and 9 crops in Rabi season which are as follows.
- Kharif crops
- Yellow Arhar Lentil
- Rabi crops
- Black Gram
- Green gram
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Status
The main objective of Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Status is to provide insurance amount to the farmers of the country on the damage caused to crops due to natural calamities. Because it has been seen many times that due to natural calamities, the crops of the farmers get spoiled. Due to which they have to face lot of financial problems. To solve this problem, the facility of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Status is provided every year by the Central Government to the farmers across the country. Through which insurance amount is provided to the beneficiary farmers on the loss of crops due to natural calamities.
Also Read : PM Krishi Udan Scheme
Benefits and Features of PM Fasal Bima Status
- From the year 2016, the facility of PM Fasal Bima Status has been issued by the Central Government for the farmers of the country.
- Under this scheme, the applicant farmers are provided insurance amount against the damage caused by natural calamity on their crops.
- To avail this insurance facility, the applicant has to pay premium of 2% of Kharif crop, 1.5% of Rabi crop and maximum 5% of commercial and horticultural crops to the insurance companies.
- The insurance amount is provided by the government to the farmers directly in their bank account.
- So far 36 crore farmers of the country have been benefited through Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Status.
- This scheme will save the farmers from the loss due to natural calamity and encourage them to do continuous farming.
Eligibility to view PM crop insurance status
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- All the farmers of the country are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicants can get insurance on their own cultivable land and agricultural land taken on lease.
- The same farmers are eligible to take advantage of PMFBY Crop Insurance Status, who are not already taking advantage of any other insurance scheme.
Required Documents for PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Khasra number of land
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
- Bank Account (Linked to Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- If the land is taken on lease, then photocopy of the agreement with the owner of the land
Process to view PM Fasal Bima Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme https://pmfby.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Application Status.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the receipt number and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on Check Status.
- In this way you can check the status of your application.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Status then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.