Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta yojana 2023 Apply Online Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Registration mukhyamantri yuva sambal yojna राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता आवेदन 3000 3500 Rs. berojgari bhatta rajasthan unemployment Registration employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Online Form SSO ID
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
Under the Rajasthan Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployment allowance will be provided by the Rajasthan government to all the unemployed youths of the state till they get a job. This unemployment allowance will be given to all the educated youths of the state who are unable to get jobs, those male youths will be given Rs 3000 per month and women and transgender candidates will be given Rs 3500 as unemployment allowance. All unemployed youth will get financial assistance through Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana. So that they will not need to depend on others for their expenses.
Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the order of dress code for interns has been withdrawn by the government. About 42439 youth have so far opted for internship under this scheme and 7639 citizens have opted for skill training under the repackaged version. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory to get 4 hours of internship every day 5 days a week. On discontinuing the internship, the allowance will also stop. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance for girls and specially-abled and transgender has been increased from Rs 3500 to Rs 4500 and for boys from Rs 3000 to Rs 4000. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 2 lakh beneficiaries every year.
Till now more than 1.6 lakh beneficiaries are getting the benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana. A beneficiary will be provided unemployment allowance only for 2 years. If the beneficiary does not have any professional degree or diploma, then in this case he/she will have to undergo skill training for 3 months conducted by RSLDC. Under this scheme, about 1.98 lakh youth will be provided an increased unemployment allowance of ₹4000 and ₹4500.
Also Read : Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Internship will be provided through 23 departments
The revised guidelines under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana will be implemented from January 1, 2022. All internship youths will have to follow the dress code. A T-shirt, Jacket and Cap will be provided in the dress code. so that they can be identified. If any citizen does not undergo this compulsory internship or leaves the internship before the stipulated period of 90 days, then unemployment allowance will not be provided to them. Apart from this, a district level committee will be constituted under the chairmanship of the collector to allot department and agency for internship. 23 departments including education, tourism police and industry have been identified by the state government where internships will be provided to the applicants.
Amount of Unemployment Allowance (Revised)
- For Male Beneficiaries – ₹4000 per month
- For women, transgender and differently-abled beneficiaries – ₹ 4500 per month
Amount to be given in Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Purpose of Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana
The main objective of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana is to provide unemployment allowance to all the educated unemployed citizens of Rajasthan. So that they do not have to depend on others for their expenses. Through this scheme, now unemployed citizens of Rajasthan will be able to become financially self-sufficient and will be able to find jobs without worrying about financial constraints.
Internship Process Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- After the approval of unemployment allowance, it is mandatory for the applicant to do internship.
- Internship will be done by providing 4 hours of services per day in any Government Department or Undertaking.
- It is mandatory to continue the internship continuously till the period of receipt of allowance.
- This period will be maximum of 2 years.
- In case the internship is terminated midway, the allowance will be forfeited and will be treated as ineligible to reapply or receive the allowance.
- Internship will be done during office hours.
- If the unemployed citizen who got internship remains absent for one day in a month, then in this situation the allowance will not be deducted.
- This certificate will be valid only for getting unemployment allowance.
- The claim on the basis of this certificate will not be accepted for priority in any other job or under labor or other law.
- Unemployment allowance will be paid after checking the certificates uploaded on the District Employment Office portal.
- A committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Collector, through which monitoring of the scheme and internship will be provided in the departments.
- Instructions will be issued by the District Collector for conducting internship.
- All those citizens who want to get self-employment and get loans for self-employment from any financial institution or in any other department’s scheme such as Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme, Mudra Yojana, etc., then in that case interest-based subsidy will be given to them in the form of grant unemployment. According to the rate of allowance, ₹ 48000 will be provided to male beneficiary and ₹ 5400 to female, disabled and transgender or 10% of annual interest amount, whichever is less.
- The grant amount will be deposited directly into the bank loan account.
Skill Training Process
- Minimum 3 months skill training is mandatory.
- Only skill training done in RSLDC or institutes recognized by RSLDC will be valid.
- Skill training of 3 months is not required if the applicant has already done any professional course, degree and diploma certificate course.
- The application will be verified after fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
Benefits and Features of Rajathan Yuva Sambal Yojana
- Under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployment allowance will be provided to all educated unemployed citizens by the Rajasthan government.
- This unemployment allowance will be provided to the men of Rajasthan for ₹4000 and for women and transgender ₹4500.
- Through Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, unemployed citizens of Rajasthan will become financially self-sufficient.
- The citizens of the state will no longer need to depend on anyone for their needs.
- With this, the citizens of the country will be able to find jobs without worrying about their expenses.
- This unemployment allowance will be provided for a period of 2 years and if a citizen gets a job before the end of 2 years then he will not be provided unemployment allowance.
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be registered with the Employment Exchange.
- Every unemployed citizen living in Rajasthan can take advantage of this scheme.
Also Read : Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana can also be availed by women and women who are married to a man who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- To take advantage of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the age of the general category person should be between 21 to 30 years and the age of the SC / ST category person should be between 21 to 35 years.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed two lakhs.
- Only two persons from a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- All those persons who have completed or are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree course. They can also take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should not be employed in any government or private sector and the applicant should not be self-employed.
Emergency under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- Those citizens who are getting scholarship, assistance or benefits under any scheme of the Central or State Government are not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those who are serving in the government or private sector or who have their own employment are also not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those citizens against whom criminal cases are registered also cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- All those citizens who have been dismissed by any government department organization can also not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The youths who have availed the benefits of Akshat Yojana 2007 or Akshat Kaushal Yojana 2009 or Akshat Yojna or Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana 2019 in the past also cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- All those unemployed citizens who have received education till graduation and their family income is more than 2 lakhs cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those citizens who are getting benefits under any other scheme such as MNREGA cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Citizens doing regular studies in the institute even after graduation are also ineligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Unemployed engineers who are getting benefits under the state government’s scheme of inviting unemployed engineers without tender are not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Annual income certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Rajasthan Citizen Certificate
- To get the amount of unemployment allowance, the beneficiary has to apply online at the local employment office.
- It is mandatory to upload the following documents along with the application form:-
- Disability certificate
- Address proof
- Secondary Examination Passing Certificate
- Marksheet for passing graduation exam
- Savings account passbook copy
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Skill training certificate
- Self declaration letter in hindi
- If any kind of employment or self-employment is received during the period of receiving the allowance, then the information will have to be provided in the same month.
- The beneficiary will have to open a single savings account with any one of the scheduled banks in the Reserve Bank of India, the full details of which will be mentioned by the beneficiary in his application form.
- The beneficiary will have to make an income certificate, which will have to be uploaded and signed along with the application form.
- If any beneficiary gives any wrong information, then an FIR will be lodged against him by the District Employment Officer in the police.
- To get unemployment allowance, online application can be made on the departmental portal through any Emitra Kiosk or by logging in with the SSO ID itself.
Process to apply in Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Rajasthan http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Menu tab.
- Now you have to click on the tab of Job Seeker.
- After this you have to click on the link of Apply for Unemployment Allowance.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. You have to click on the link for Registration.
- After this, you have to click on the link of Citizen, Industry or Government Employee according to your category.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you. You have to submit by filling all the information asked in this registration form.
- Now you will be given an SSO ID.
- You have to go to the login page and enter the SSO ID, Password and Captcha code.
- Now you have to login.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in the registration form will be carefully prepared and all the important documents will have to be attached.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way your application process will be done successfully.
How to check application status in Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Rajasthan.
- On the home page, you have to click on the menu tab.
- Now you have to click on the link of Application Status.
- Now you have to enter SSO ID, Password and Captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the login button.
- Now you have to enter your Application ID.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- Your application status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Contact Detail :
- Helpline Number- 0141-2368850
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.