RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-24 Form
rte maharashtra admission 2023-24 form online registration / application form for rte admission 2022-23 available at rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in check rte maharashtra admissions latest updates, lottery / last date to apply / school list / process महाराष्ट्र आरटीई प्रवेश स्कूल लिस्ट महाराष्ट्र आरटीई एडमिशन ऑनलाइन आवेदन आरटीई महाराष्ट्र प्रवेश
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-24
Latest Update : 2023- 24 24 RTE 25 % Online Admission will continue to fill the online application form till 12 Noon on 1/3/2023 till 12 Noon 17/3/2023 till 12 Noon.
School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra has invited online application forms from the parents of the students who want to get admission under Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023-24. Parents have to submit the application form before 29th February 2020. Admissions are open for 25% of reserved seats as per the Right to education act 2009 made by the state government. Reservation has been made for the students from Primary to 8th standard in reputed private schools located in different cities.
As per the Right to Education Act, students who belong to underprivileged parts of society can easily study in private institutions in India. They shall get admitted to the 25% reserved seats under the RTE quota and get educated free of cost. However, the reservations are made only up to class 8. The parents in the state of Maharashtra will have to apply online for the schools in their district through the Maharashtra Department of School Education and Sports Department. The eligibility will be checked and depending upon that, the applications will be shortlisted.
Also Read : Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana
|Name of the Registration||Maharashtra RTE Admission|
|Authority||School Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra|
|Act||Right To Education or RTE|
|Purpose||Free School Education to Underprivileged Students in Private Schools|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged students up to Class 8|
|Application Commencement||1 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17 March 2023|
Objective of Maharashtra RTE Admission
The main objective of Maharashtra RTE admissions is to provide the basic right of education to all the students of Maharashtra. Under RTE admission 2023-24, 25% of seats are reserved under the right to education act from primary to 8th standard in reputed private institutes. With the help of this scheme, all the students of Maharashtra can be able to get a quality education despite their financial status. This will automatically increase the literacy and employment rate. Applicants can apply for Maharashtra RTE admission through the official website.
Benefits and Features Of Maharashtra RTE Admission
- Under Maharashtra RTE admission 25% of seats are reserved under the right to education act
- The seats are reserved for those students who belong to the economic weaker section of society
- Those parents who are interested in applying can apply through the official website
- Parents are not required to visit School or any government offices in order to apply under this scheme
- The online application procedure will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system
- The department responsible for Maharashtra RTE admission is the school education and sports department, Government of Maharashtra
- Under this scheme, 25% seats are reserved from nursery to 8th standard in reputed private schools
- This scheme will increase the literacy and employment rate
- Due to this scheme, every child will get the basic right to education.
Maharashtra RTE Admission Eligibility Criteria
The parents must observe that they need to satisfy the following eligibility conditions in order to get shortlisted for Admissions under RTE in Maharashtra:
- The student for whom the application is being registered.
- The minimum age of the student has been announced as 3 Years.
- The students shall not be more than 14 Years in age in order to get admitted to school under RTE Act.
- The admissible classes are upto Class 8.
- The income of the family of the student who is seeking admission under Right To Education or RTE Act should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum, combined from all the sources. The applicant also needs to furnish a document in order to support the income claim.
Documents needed for Maharashtra RTE Admission
The following documents need to be submitted while registering for admissions in Private schools in Maharashtra under the Right To Education Act:
- Passport Sized Photograph of the Student.
- An identity proof of the Candidate such as Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate of the Student.
- Income Proof to prove the economic eligibility.
- Caste Certificate for the Student.
- Address Proof of the Student.
- Disability Certificate, only if applicable to the student.
- Necessary documents of the Parent/ Guardian of the Student.
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023-24 Schedule
|District||School Registration||Online Application|
District Wise Seat In Maharashtra RTE Admission
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
Procedure to Check List of schools
- Open the official website of the School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Then click on “List of Schools” tab under the section ‘Notification RTE 25% Reservation’ to open the search window for the school.
- Here candidates can enter the state, district and then select the name of the block or school and click on the “Search” option to open the complete list of schools.
All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for RTE Admission in Maharashtra can register online at the official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Procedure to Apply for Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023-24
To apply for admission you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Before application form submission read the notice by click on “Notification for RTE 25% reservation” and again click “18/1/2020-RTE 25% Notification”
- Now, from the home page, you need to click the “Online Application” option
- If you are not registered with the site then click “New Registration” option.
- Now enter the details as asked on the screen such as child name, district of current address, date of birth, email Id and Mobile Number
- Now you have to log in to the site by enter Application number, password and captcha code shows on the screen
- Click Login option and enter the rest details in the application form
- Fill the rest details in the application form and upload the necessary documents as listed above
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
- For any query, you may contact on 91-9158877431 or email @ [email protected].
- Note: Stay connected for more updates about the RTE Maharashtra Admission .
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to RTE Maharashtra Admission then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.