UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 Online Registration Form
up berojgari bhatta scheme 2022 apply online sewayojan registration online application form उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना eligibility criteria required documents for registration how to apply
Content of this Article
- 1 UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- 2 Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- 3 Key Features of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- 5 Benefits of unemployment allowance official website
- 6 Documents of UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- 7 Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application
- 8 UP Berojgari Bhatta Portal Login
- 9 Helpline Number
UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 Online Registration
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta is an important scheme launched by the government for the unemployed youth of the state. Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta has been started for the educated unemployed of the state of Uttar Pradesh who are searching for employment according to their education but due to weak financial condition they are unable to apply online in any government and non-government jobs. Register UP unemployment today and get financial help ranging from 1000 to 1500 rupees from the government. We are going to share with you all the information related to online application registration of this scheme.
The state government provides unemployment allowance allowance ranging from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month till they do not get employment in the form of financial help to the educated unemployed graduates from the intermediate (12th) of the state. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta. The complete information and eligibility of UP Berojgari Bhatta online application has been given to you in the below section. Please stay with the post till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Also Read : UP Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of Scheme||UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan Department|
|Application start date||Application is started|
|Beneficiary||Educated Youth Unemployed|
|Objective||Providing financial support and employment opportunities|
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance to the educated youth of the state who are searching for employment for themselves, but due to financial constraints, they are unable to apply in the recruitments coming out in various government and non-government departments. is | This scheme will definitely increase the employment opportunities within the state and at the same time it will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
Key Features of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
- An amount ranging from 1000 to 1500 per month as financial assistance to educated youth unemployed
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a certain period of time.
- The unemployment allowance of the youth will be stopped after getting the job.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only by the youth of the native of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to make UP Berojgari Bhatta registration:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed at least 10th class (High School) examination.
- The candidate must be presently unemployed i.e. he should not be working in any private or government job.
- Also, it is mandatory for all the applicants to be between 25-40 years in the age group.
- The total family income of the candidates from all sources should not exceed Rs.36,000/- per annum.
Also Read : UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
Benefits of unemployment allowance official website
The UP Government is providing financial assistance to the unemployed youth under the unemployment allowance scheme. Under this scheme, candidates will get financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month. Eligible candidates can register online or offline for the Unemployment Allowance Scheme. After successful registration, candidates will get this amount every month as financial assistance till they get the desired job.
- Online registration anywhere anytime.
- Private and government jobs available on one portal.
- Online application facility.
- Job notification via email.
- Facility to search jobs by category, location, department and salary.
Documents of UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application
- First of all go to the official website of Employment Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (Employment Dept, Govt of UP) https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/Default.aspx .
- Now the Sign Up window will open with you. Fill all the information given in it. Click on the submit button while setting the password. Keep the following things in mind:-
- Password must be at least 8 and maximum 12 characters.
- At least one letter must be in upper case and at least one letter in lower case.
- At least one number is required in the password.
- Password must also contain at least one special character.
- Valid list of special caregivers. @ # $ *
- Now you will have mobile verification window open. Enter your captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile. enter it.
- After that you have to login.
- After login you have to complete your profile.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Portal Login
If you want to login to Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UP Berojgari Bhatta.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Login”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to enter username and password.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code and click on “Submit”. In this way you will be logged in to Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta.
- Office Address:- Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Chauraha, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Phone Number:- (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Mobile Number:- (+91) 78394-54211
- Official Email ID:- [email protected]
- Official website:- http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
If you have any query related to UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.