UP CM Fellowship Program 2023 Apply Online Dates
up cm fellowship program 2023 apply online registration form application at cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in eligibility criteria यूपी सीएम फेलोशिप प्रोग्राम
UP CM Fellowship Program 2023
Update dated 03.12.2023 : CM fellowship Programme under Akankshi Nagar Yojana (ANY) for urban areas will start soon. 100 Cities with population from 20000 to 1 Lakh will be selected for this scheme. Research scholars of CM fellowship will get Experience Weightage, preference & age relaxation in government service. Stay connected with us for the latest information Keep in touch with us for updates….
The UP government has approved the UP CM Fellowship Yojana in the cabinet. Under this scheme 100 youth will be selected for 100 100 aspirational development block blocks. The benefit of this scheme will be especially for the use of research level and with their help, then with this scheme we will be able to do development work much faster. Along with this, the youth will also give many types of suggestions, such as help in service, in studies and in many types of data collection, monitoring and will also give solutions to the challenges faced in the operation of the schemes.
Under this scheme, youth will be benefited in many types of work, then about ₹ 30000 will be given to them every month for doing that work. Apart from this, ₹ 10,000 will also be given every month for tour program and ₹ 15,000 will also be given so that they can buy tablets, which will benefit the youth a lot in this era of digitization.
The youth who will be selected under this scheme will be kept in this program for 1 year, if their work is liked by the District Magistrate or Development Officer, then this period of 1 year can also be extended.
Also Read : UP Free Tablet Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP CM Fellowship Program|
|Who can apply?||
Graduates who can secure 60% marks in their graduation and looking for research
Number of students to be selected?
|Only 100 students|
Online Application Starts
Last Date of Online Application?
What is the department in which the youth will work?
Under the UP CM Fellowship Yojana, the youth who will be selected will work for some departments of the research sector:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj,
- Forest, Environment and Climate
- Education, health, sanitation, nutrition, and skills; energy and renewable energy
- Tourism, cultural heritage,
- AI, Biotech, ML, Data Governance Released Research Areas: Banking, Finance and Revenue
- Public policy, etc.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme
The main reason for starting this program is to harness the energy, technology and innovative ideas of the youth in the development block so that the programs already running in the state can reach the people easily. The main reason for starting this program is to harness the energy, technology and innovative ideas of the youth in the development block so that the programs already running in the state can reach the people easily.
UP CM Fellowship Yojana Benefits
The UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme, which has been started in 2022, has been launched only for the benefit of the youth, so only the youth will get its benefits:
- First of all, this scheme will give ₹ 30000 every month to research students who are from Uttar Pradesh and will also take benefit in return from youth for many departments.
- Under this scheme, the selected youth will be provided financial assistance so that they can then bring a tablet smartphone.
- Whoever are research scholars who are research scholars who speak in Hindi, they will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 15000 under this scheme, so that they will be able to buy a smartphone or tablet again, so that they will also get a lot of benefit in research going forward.
UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
We have written below the eligible for UP CM Fellowship Yojana:
- First of all, this scheme is only for the youth who have done graduation and have passed with 60% marks in their graduation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have knowledge of computer and IT.
- As you know this scheme is for the youth, then the age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years.
- The applicant must belong to the UP state or else his form will be rejected.
Reporting of work under UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme
The following report will be submitted regarding the work to be done by the research scholar under this scheme.
- Monthly Progress Report – In this, the challenges faced by the researcher in the implementation of the policy and plan and the attitude of the citizens towards the plan will be mentioned.
- Quarterly Progress Report – The quarterly progress report and presentation will be reviewed by the Secretary, Planning Department.
- Annual Report- On the basis of this report, the work to be done by the research scholar will be evaluated.
Selection Process Under UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme
- Interested eligible youth who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the planning department.
- While applying, the applicant is also required to upload a statement of purpose in 500 words. If the applicant youth does not upload the statement of purpose of 500 words his application will be rejected.
- A committee of senior officers/subject experts will be constituted to screen the applications of the applicants.
- Apart from this, cooperation of specialized institutions like AKTU, NIUA and UPAAM will be taken in selecting the research scholars.
- The application form will be examined by this committee whether the applicant fulfills all the eligible criteria or not. If the applicant fulfills all the eligible criteria his/her application will be accepted.
Note– Applications which are unclear will be removed at the time of testing i.e. they will be rejected.
Objective scoring of youth will be done for 50 marks
Objective scoring of applicants will be done on the basis of following parameters by the Screening Committee constituted. This standard is as follows.
|Serial no||Particular||Maximum Number|
|A||Highest Educational Qualification||25|
|1 2 3||Under Graduate Post graduate PhD (Full/Thesis submitted)||15 20 25|
|B||Other Legal Criteria||15|
|1 2 3 4 5||
Degree from a reputed institute Research work/articles published in reputed national/international publications Volunteering with National, International Institutions and Awards Organizations Any other distinguished achievement
|03 03 03 03 03 03|
|C||Relevant work experience||10|
6 months to 2 years More than 2 years (Period of PhD degree will not be considered as work experience)
Also Read : Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Personal Interview under UP CM Fellowship Yojana
The youth who will be selected under the UP CM Fellowship Yojana will have to submit the original and self attested copies of all the documents attached with their application form at the time of interview. During the interview, personal, general knowledge and enthusiasm for work etc. of the youth will be assessed. Thereafter, the candidates will be scored out of 25 marks taking cognizance of the statement of purpose furnished by the candidate along with the application form. 100 candidates will be selected on the basis of the terms and conditions of the scheme. 50 candidates will be placed on a waiting list. Among the candidates securing the same marks, the one who is older will be placed higher in the order of preference.
Training will be provided to the selected youth
Under this scheme, the youth who will be selected will be provided training for 2 weeks. In the first week of training, general introduction and in the second week training will be provided in relation to the program subject. This training will be provided by Uttar Pradesh Academy of Administration and Management, Lucknow. Apart from this, lecture programs of experts from specialized institutions like IITs and IIMs will also be organized in the training. , The planning department will coordinate with the Uttar Pradesh Administrative and Management Academy for the training program and course content.
Some important things related to UP CM Fellowship Yojana
- The work of implementation and management of this scheme will be done by the planning department.
- This program is a full time programme. Therefore the selected youth are not allowed to take up other employment, assignments and other full time studies/work etc. during the duration of this programme.
- UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme does not guarantee to provide permanent service/employment to the research scholars after the completion of the fellowship programme.
- The office hours for all the selected youth (research scholars) will be the same as for other employees of that office.
- Researchers may be required to work and travel for longer hours than is necessary.
- The youth are required to bring their medical fitness certificate during the fellowship under the fellowship programme. After the selection of the youth, their police verification will be done.
- Selected youth will have to submit contribution to the concerned office within 30 working days of receipt of offer letter. Otherwise the selection will be cancelled.
- The researcher cannot participate in any political movement during the fellowship programme.
- Research scholars posted at district/block level may have to undertake extensive tours.
List of 100 aspirational development blocks of 34 districts of UP
|S.No.||Aspirational Development Block||District Name|
|1 2 3||Bhiti Bhiyan Tanda||
|4 5 6||Jagdishpur Jamon Shukulbazar||Amethi|
|7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14||
Bansdih Chilakhar Garwar Hanumanganj Maniyar Pandah Rasda Sohavan
|15 16 17||baberu bisanda kamasin||Banda|
|19 20 21 22 23||
Baheri Fatehganj Mazgaon Richha (Damkhoda) Shergarh
|25 26 27 28||Haraiya Kudraha Saltauwa Gopalpur Vikramjot||Basti|
|29 39 31||Baghauli pauli santha||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|32 33||Kotwali Najibabad||Bijnor|
|34 35 36 37 38 39||Ambiyapur Asafpur Kadar Chowk Salarpur Uswan Wazirganj||Badaun|
|40 41 42 43 44 45||Devkali Mardah Revatipur Sadat Barachwar Birno||Gazipur|
|47 48 49||Bansgaon Brahmapur Campierganj||Gorakhpur|
|51 52||Jalaun Rampura||Jalaun|
|54 55 56||Ungarh jathra sakit||Etah|
|57 58||Nawabganj Rajepur||Faruukhabad|
|59 60||Fish City Rampur||Jaunpur|
|61||Aurai||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|62 63||Kaushambi Manjhanpur||Kaushambhi|
|64 65 66||Bahria Koraon Manda||Prayagraj|
|67 68 69 70 71 72||
Maharajganj Mithora Nautanwa Nichlaul Paniyara Parathaval
|73 74 75||Babhanjot Pandhari Kripal Rupayeeh||Gonda|
|76 77||Nindura Puredlai||Barabanki|
|78 79 80 81 82||Halia Marihan (Patehra) Nagar City Pahari Rajgarh||Mirzapur|
|83 84 85 86||Bankeganj Dhaurahara Isanagar Ramiabehad||Khiri|
|89 90 91 92 93 94 95||
Rajpura Sambhal Asmoli Asmoli Gunnaur Juwai Pawansa
|98 99 100||Gangiri Ganjdundwara Sauron||Kasganj|
UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme Documents Required
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a state domicile so that it can be known that he is a resident of UP only.
- Must have Graduation Marks Certificate
- Must have any computer or IT related certificate
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Income certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for UP Mukhymantri Fellowship Yojana?
To apply under the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme, you have to follow the process given below-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme http://cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in/
- Now you have to read the guidelines on the home page
- After this you have to accept all the terms and click on Proceed option
- After this a registration form will open in front of you
- In this form, you have to provide all your necessary information like name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, father’s name, mother’s name, qualification, mobile number, address, etc.
- After this you have to upload your passport size photo and signature
- Now you have to check all the necessary information provided once
- Finally you have to click on submit option
- In this way you can successfully register
How to login candidate
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme http://cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in/
- Now you will see a login form on the home page of the website
- Here you have to enter your application number and password
- Now you have to enter the captcha code present on the screen
- After that you have to click on the login option.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP CM Fellowship Program then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.