West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2022 Apply Online
west bengal free tablet scheme 2022 apply online application / registration form at free tabs portal soon, apply online for free tablets for students in West Bengal, 9.5 lakh class 12th students to get one tab each, tablets to help in online education, check details here ডাব্লুবি ফ্রি ট্যাবলেট প্রকল্প
Content of this Article
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2022
Free tablets will be provided to the students of West Bengal state under the new Scheme is launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on 3rd December. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the free tablet scheme launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state for the year 2021. We will share the eligibility, educational criteria, and all of the other details of the West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedure which is required to apply for the free tablet scheme. Make sure to read the article till the last to get all of the updates.
Education is one of the most affected Departments because of the coronavirus pandemic and to help students go for online education, the West Bengal Government is providing free tablets to around 9.5 lakh students studying in various schools of West Bengal State. In this scheme, the students who are currently studying in class 12th of various Government schools of West Bengal State you will get free tablets to continue their education online. The students who are studying in government-aided schools and also madrasas will be getting free tablets too. It is also said that every secondary school will be provided with computers so that online education can be made possible.
Also Read : WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme
Objective Of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide online education to all of the students who are not able to get it because of poverty. The Chief Minister of West Bengal State is also providing a lot of other benefits to the residents of the region. Because of the upcoming assembly elections, the Government is planning to release a series of expansion plans to some top IT firms in West Bengal State. The government also provided 20 proposals to set up IT offices in the Bengal silicon valley hub. A 3000 crore investment will take place to provide IT facilities to the residents of West Bengal State.
Benefits Of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- There are many benefits which will provide to the people under this scheme launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. In this scheme, around 9.5 lakh students will be getting the free tablets.
- 36000 Government and Government Aided secondary schools will be provided to the facility.
- 14000 higher secondary schools and more than 600 madrasas will be provided with the benefit of this scheme.
- The tabs will be provided to the students for a lifetime and the students will be able to get education till their graduation through these facilities.
- The Chief Minister is also providing other benefits including a difference dearness allowance for State Government employees from the upcoming month of January 2021.
The State Government has also planned to provide a lot of different opportunities to the residents of West Bengal state including:-
- Information Technology (IT) firms in West Bengal have registered 133% growth in the last eight years
- IT exports have gone up by 175%.
- On December 1, the State Government cleared 20 proposals of setting up IT offices at Bengal Silicon Valley Hub with a proposed investment of Rs 3000 crore.
- These would directly employ 9000 IT professionals
- At present, over 1500 IT companies, including Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, and IBM among others, have their offices in West Bengal.
- The state has around 2.1 lakh IT professionals.
- Extra Data of Bharti Airtel has come up with a proposal of Rs 350 crores, Wipro has an expansion plan worth Rs 500 crores in the state.
- Tata Consultancy Services is expected to increase their employment from the present 44,000 to around 61,000.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions is also expected to expand further
- ITC Infotech has almost completed its project in New Town and will employ around 3000 IT professionals there.
- IT services giant Infosys will start the construction of a proposed software development center in the state by July 2021.
- Infosys has been allotted 50 acres of land.
Also Read : WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration
To apply for the scheme the applicants will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- An applicant must be studying in a Government School or Government Aided School or Madrasah
- The applicant must be studying in Class 12th
- The annual income of the applicant from all sources must not exceed rupees 200000 per annum
- The applicant must have cleared all previous examinations
The following documents require while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- School ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address proof
- Working mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature
Application Procedure of WB free tablet scheme
Ever since the announcement, no further news is available regarding the application procedure. However, the students can constantly check the website of the West Bengal Government and West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education for possible updates. The pmmodiyojanaye website will also update the application procedure immediately in this article.
Anyhow, if the application procedure will be online, a fresh portal or a linked portal to the above-mentioned websites will be created. As per the functioning of most web portals of the Bengal government, the student will have to register on the portal to obtain login credentials to the system. The applicant must log in to the website and fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents. Once the student has successfully implemented, a real-time government society will carry out the verification of the application. The implementation of the scheme would also depend on the verification of the student. Once the students are verified, a beneficiary list will be available online.
The list might be directly uploaded on the portal or sent to the respective institutions. The authorities will accordingly announce the beneficiaries and distribute the tablets. However, if the list is online, the services will be available on the dashboard of the student’s account. The application can also be tracked on the portal too and the student will constantly receive updates on the registered mobile number.
With the electronic approach of the state governments towards their schemes, the offline application procedure seems like a not so probable choice. However, if the application procedure is offline, the forms will possibly be available at the institutions. A list of eligible students could also be prepared by the government-appointed officials. The distribution of the tablets will proceed accordingly.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.