AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Status
ap ysr cheyutha scheme 2021 apply online as promised in YSRCP Navaratnalu (election manifesto of CM Jagan Mohan Reddy) under which Rs. 75,000 to each women between 45 to 60 years of age belonging to SC / ST / BC / Minority community will be provided as financial assistance over a period of 4 years AP YSR చేయుత పథకం benefits, beneficiary list and application status of the scheme 2020
Content of this Article
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The Chief Minister has also pointed out that 8 lakh widows and single women who are in age group 45 to 60 years are receiving pension at a rate of Rs 27000 per year and in addition to this they would receive Rs 18750 per year which will make the total amount Rs 45750 per year. The Chief Minister has also said that the government has signed memorandum of understanding with some companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited etc in order to strengthen the rural economy and to make the beneficiary of the cheyutha scheme the stakeholders in their businesses. Through this scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to promote entrepreneurship among women.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be executed under Women government assistance leading body of Andhra Pradesh. Any denied network ladies belonging to these communities of SC, ST, OBC or Minority and whose age is between 45 to 60 years may profit the advantages of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme. This will be a great initiative for all of the women belonging to the minority community.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women’s of State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial aid|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 assistance|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Pension of rupees 75000 will be provided to the women beneficiary cover under the YSR Cheyutha scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
- The amount of pension will be distributed in four equal installments of Rs. 18750 each Per Year. The amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary party.
- For the benefit of women, the scheme has been enhanced. With the pension amount of rupees 75000, women will be going to get the economic benefits from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The beneficiary includes the women under the very low-income group and backward economic conditions.
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:-
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the ladies recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has been improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get the financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Applying YSR Cheyutha
- The applicant woman should be aged between 45 – 60 years old and should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The total family income should be under 10000 Rs for Woman who is living in the Rural Areas and the family income should be less than 12000 Rs for the woman who is living in urban areas
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of WetLand or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- No person in the family should be a government employee
- The applicant family shouldn’t have four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this)
- Monthly Power Consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 Units per month Latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Note : The Old age pensioners are not eligible for this scheme as the age group of the applicant woman should be in between 45 and 60.
Also Read : Udyam Registration Process
Documents Required for the Scheme
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred the amount of Rs 18,750 directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries who belong to SC, ST, BC and minority communities and who are in the age group from 45 years to 60 years. The beneficiaries may go to their bank and confirm about the payment status and the beneficiaries can also go to the official website and check the name in the beneficiary list. you may also contact at email@example.com i.e the official website of AP YSR Cheyutha.
The concerned authorities have not released any official notification regarding the application form we will inform you about the scheme as soon as the official notification is out. Please stay connected with us in future for getting updating information regarding the scheme.
Note- if you want to get more information regarding the scheme please stay with us in future. we will update here each official information as soon as AP Government will launch or announce in future.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme online application
There is no notification regarding the offline or online application for the YSR Cheyutha scheme by the state government. However, the government can launch a portal to accept online applications from eligible women beneficiaries from across the state. We will update here as soon as the details about YSR Cheyutha Yojana will be out of the online application / portal.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme – FAQ’s
- What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha is a financial assistance scheme for women belonging to SC / ST / BC or minority communities in Andhra Pradesh.
- How to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The state government has not yet issued any notification regarding the application process.
- What is the financial assistance amount under Cheyutha scheme
The state government will provide a financial amount of 18,740 to eligible women beneficiaries for 4 years
- Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Andhra Pradesh residents belonging to SC / ST / BC or minority community and women between the age of 45 years to 60 years are eligible under this scheme.
- What is the launch date of YSR Cheyutha Yojana
YSR Cheyutha Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 12 August
If you have any query related to AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.