DIGI Shakti UP Portal 2023 Online Registration, Login
digi shakti up portal 2023 Online registration process & login free tablet smartphone distribution scheme डीजी शक्ति पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022 dg shakti portal
UP DIGI Shakti Portal 2023 Online Registration
UPDATE : Good News !! UP Government will give Tablet to 10 Lakh Students & Smartphone to 25 Lakh Students. In Budget 2023-24 Govt has allotted Rs. 3600 Crore to distribute Free Tablet Smartphone to 40 Lakh Students. UP Government will distribute Free Tablet & Smartphones to 40 Lakh Students till March 2023 in Current Financial Year under Swami Vivekanand Chaatra Shasaktikaran Yojana (Swami Vivekanand Student Empowerment Scheme). Final Year Students of Graduation, Post Graduation & Diploma will get Free Tablet & Smartphones in 1st Phase. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
There are many such students in our country, who are very good in studies, but due to poor family conditions, they lack resources. Due to which they have to face many problems in getting their education. Drawing attention towards the education of such poor and poor children, the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government some time back. In fact, through this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government wants to provide free tablets and smartphones to the leading students in the field of education in the state, so that they can make their future bright.
DG Shakti Portal has been launched by the government for smooth implementation and management of this scheme. We are giving you complete information related to DG Shakti Portal through this article.
Also Read : U-Rise Portal Student Registration
What is DIGI Shakti Portal
Recently, under the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh government, it was announced to provide free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. If you are found eligible under this scheme, then for your information, let us tell you that now the time has come, when you can get tablet and smartphone for free.
Recently, DIGI Shakti Portal has been launched by the government for the management of this scheme. Actually, through this portal, the registration of students will be done by their educational institutions. Along with this, the details of distribution of smartphones and tablets given to the students will be stored on DG Shakti Portal.
For your information, let us tell you that during the first phase, about 2 lakh 50 thousand tablets and 5 lakh smartphones will be distributed to the students. After registering on DG Shakti Portal, students will not need to apply in any other office or website to get tablet and smartphone.
Objective to launch DIGI Shakti Portal
The main objective of launching Digi Shakti Portal is to register for providing tablets/smartphones to the eligible students of the state of Uttar Pradesh. In fact, often ineligible people also apply to get the benefits of the schemes launched by the government, even they become successful in getting the benefits of the schemes, which the government gets to know later.
In such situations, the eligible beneficiaries are deprived of getting the benefits of the scheme. Digi Shakti Portal has been launched by the UP Government with the objective of avoiding such confusions and bringing transparency in the distribution of tablets/smartphones.
Benefits of DIGI Shakti Portal
- The details of distribution of free-of-cost tablets and smartphones to students will be stored through the DG Shakti Portal.
- After registering on this portal, students will not need to apply in any other website or office, this will save both their time and money.
- For providing tablets and smartphones, the details of the students will be stored on the portal through the university, after which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the students.
- Through this portal, information about distribution of tablets and smart phones will be made available to eligible students on their mobile and email.
- Through this portal, 2 lakh 50 thousand tablets and 5 lakh smartphones will be distributed under the first phase.
- The data of more than 27 lakh students has been uploaded on the DG Shakti Portal so far, this simply means that the students uploaded on the portal will definitely get the benefit of the scheme under the first phase.
- The main objective of launching this portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to bring transparency in the distribution system of smartphones and tablets given to the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Also Read : UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For DIGI Shakti Portal Registration
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the student must be studying in any government or private educational institution of the state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Applicant student should be studying in graduation, masters, technical or any diploma course.
Important Documents For the Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Passportsize Photo
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheet
Registration Process on DIGI Shakti Portal
The DG Shakti portal has been launched by the government. To register on this portal, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of DG Shakti Portal https://digishaktiup.in/app.
- After that user type has to be selected. In this, any one will be selected from ACS IID, UPDESCO/Inspection Team, Department, District Administration, University, Board, Society, council, College/Institute/ University Campus/Training Center/District Industrial commissioner, supplier.
- After that enter the user id password and fill the captcha.
- After that click on Sign In button.
Sign In Procedure :
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Digi Shakti Portal then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.