UP Free Education Yojana 2021 Apply Online
up free education yojana 2021 apply online application/ registration form to provide muft shiksha to girl students till graduation to enable them to get employment यूपी मुफ्त शिक्षा योजना
Content of this Article
UP Free Education Yojana 2021
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a free education scheme for the students of the state. In this new beginning, the state government has announced free education for the students up to class 12th. With the implementation of this scheme, the state government aims to help the students in building a better future and academic education. With the implementation of Free Education Scheme Till Class 12th in Uttar Pradesh, the state government aims to help the students in building a better future and in academic education.
According to the information, the government is launching this new scheme for the benefit of the backward and SC / ST / OBC sections of the society. Apart from this, the benefit of the scheme will also be available to the students to complete their school education till class 12th.
As of now, nothing has been told about the process of applying under Yogi Free Education Scheme. Under this scheme, applications will be invited either online or offline. As soon as we get information related to Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme, we will update here.
Also Read : UP Sewayojan Portal Registration
Eligibility Criteria for UP Free Education Scheme
According to the information received from the sources, the government is launching this new scheme for the benefit of the backward and SC / ST / OBC sections of the society. Apart from this, students will also get the benefit of the scheme in completing their schooling till class 12th.
Uttar Pradesh KG to PG Scheme for free education in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh government is going to launch KG to PG scheme to provide free and compulsory education to all the students. This scheme will be launched in some cities from the next academic session. Under this scheme, free education will be provided to all the students from Kindergarten (KG) to Post Graduate (PG) level in all government institutions. Yogi Adityanath is going to make an announcement in this regard soon.
The poor people are going to benefit to a great extent from the UP Free Education Scheme. Dinesh Sharma gave this information about the launch of UP KG to PG scheme at the convocation ceremony of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. Now all those students who drop out due to low family income will be able to complete their studies and make their career.
The people of the economically weaker sections in UP will get the maximum benefit of the free education scheme. They will be able to earn their livelihood and contribute to the development of the society.
Also Read : UP Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
Salient features for Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme
- The new scheme of the state government has been designed in such a way that it will encourage the parents of every student to complete the required education of their child.
- The government has also said that this new scheme will ensure that every eligible child gets basic level education free of cost.
- In order to effectively implement the scheme, the government will try to reach out to the parents of children who drop out of their school due to lack of money, or are unable to study continuously.
- The government has also clearly stated that it will conduct good counseling of parents so that they can motivate their children to complete their intermediate education, and during the next 4 months this campaign will be run across the state.
- Apart from this, the government has directed strict action against those parents who do not motivate or do not send their child to school, or oppose the child’s going to school.
- According to the initial target mentioned above by the state government, the objective of the scheme is to make students and their parents understand the importance of education, so that they can contribute in the progress of the state. Most of the children come from the backward section of the society who do not get job opportunities, so the government wants to provide better opportunities to them by improving their standard of living.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government wants to remove the obstacles faced by the children from the backward and other weaker sections of the society.
Being a part of the developing society, the government wants to improve the standard of living of every citizen, so that they can complete their education by using their fundamental right to education. This step will help in improving the economic and social status of the people belonging to SC/ST/OBC and backward classes under the free education for all programme.
If you have any question related to UP Free Education Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.