UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Beneficiary List
up free laptop scheme 2021 apply online registration/ application form up nishulk laptop yojana form योगी मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना उत्तर प्रदेश निशुल्क लैपटॉप स्कीम ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन yogi Free laptop vitaran scheme beneficiary list
Content of this Article
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
LATEST UPDATE dated 22.10.2021 : Good News !! UP Government will distribute Tablets & Smartphones to 68 Lakh Students. As per news, Tablet Distribution may start in December, 2021 month. Selected Students will be notified on their mobile number. 80 to 90% Students can get Tablets while 10 to 20% Students may get Smartphones. Read full news from Image below…..
As you all know that along with the Central Government, the State Government is also making many efforts to advance the field of education. One such scheme has also been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Whose name is UP Free Laptop Yojana. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is UP Free Laptop Yojana?, its purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has started the free laptop scheme. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students on passing class 10th and 12th. The main objective of starting UP Free Laptop Yojana is to promote the field of education. Under this scheme, a budget of eighteen hundred crores has been set by the government. All those students who have recently passed class X and XII can apply under this scheme. In this article, we have told you the complete procedure to apply. There should be minimum 65% marks to get laptop under this scheme. Along with this, students doing polytechnic and ITI are also eligible for this scheme.
Also Read : Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh students|
|Objective||To advance the field of education.|
Main Objective of UP Free Laptop Scheme
We know that there are many students in our country who are unable to buy laptops because of their financial condition. In such a situation, students are unable to study online in today’s time, due to which they are also facing a lot of loss in the field of studies. In view of this problem, UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
The main objective of the UP Free Laptop Scheme launched by the government is to provide free laptops to advance the field of education. Through this scheme free laptops will be provided to the students of class X and XII, so that they can get their education in a better way. This scheme students will be encouraged to score good marks. Through the free laptop scheme, students will be able to study with a laptop and also get a job.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Through this scheme, laptops will be provided free of cost to the students of class 10th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh.
- The field of education will progress through this scheme.
- Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana, a budget of eighteen hundred crores has been set by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- To apply under this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website.
- The minimum marks for distribution of laptops under the Free Laptop Scheme can range from 65% to 70%.
- Students doing polytechnic and ITI have also been included under this scheme.
- Through laptop, students will be able to do their studies better.
- Through this scheme, students will also be encouraged to score good marks.
Also Read : UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
UP Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply under this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If the applicant has recently secured good marks in 10th or 12th, then he will be eligible for this scheme.
- Polytechnic and ITI students are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
Important documents to apply for UP Free Laptop
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
If you have any query related to UP Free Laptop Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.